Camping is free with a full week-end ticket.
Our campsite is a large flat area within the main arena this year. No long treks to the music stages but far enough away for some peace and quiet in the evenings. There will be a family area and a campsite food outlet will be open till very late and in the early morning.
Camp Site Opens 0900 Friday 19th July
Camp Site Closes 1200 Monday 22nd July
We have tried to keep campsite rules to a minimum.
• Yes we have lots of car parking space but cars are not allowed in the camping area to drop off tents etc.
• Yes you can pitch your tent but not next to your parked vehicle.
• Yes there is a camper-van area and yes you can pitch a small tent next to the van.
• Yes you can have above ground cooking stoves but please no open campfires on the grass.
• Yes you can bring registered guide dogs to help with your own needs but no other dogs allowed.
• Yes you can bring alcoholic drinks for your own consumption but please bring cans NOT glass bottles.
• Yes you can have a good time on the campsite but please be considerate of other campers. Keep your personal sound levels down including music players and the playing of instruments such as drums.
• Yes there is a ‘NO GLASS’ restriction on the festival site. This is for your and others safety. Please dispose of any hazardous items safely in the bins provided.
• Yes you can play your didgeridoo inside your tent and inside your sleeping bag and very quietly.